As we begin this journey together, I think it’s important that you know who I am.
I’m a mother with a deep passion for supporting people moving from a place of pain following domestic violence, grief and despair, to living healthy, abundant lives that rebuild self-esteem, are low in stress and high in fulfilment.
One of the most rewarding parts of my life is the time and energy I dedicate to Live-Abundantly and Misty Mountain Remedies, which I founded in 2012 after over 30 years of deeply studying the leading authorities in the many areas of natural remedies and self-help philosophies in a quest to define my own personal pathway.
A family member was finally diagnosed with PTSD and Depression following domestic violence after nearly 15 years of struggling with the medical system. We learned how limited, and frankly ineffectual, most of the help offered by the public health system was for treating depression, grief and low-self esteem caused by domestic violence, other traumatic experiences and bullying, so we turned to private offerings.
What we found is some were brilliant – but unaffordable to most of those who need it the most. Others were blatantly mercenary with their eyes to profit rather than the well-being of their clients.
The goal for the Live-Abundantly was to help put the very best strategies we could find together to treat these traumatic experiences at an affordable price. We live in a rural area where people have to travel long distances or be away from home for extended periods, so accessibility was also a priority.
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
- To make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- To learn from the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression as much as I can and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
- To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of negativity.
- To think well of myself and to proclaim this to the world, not in loud words, but in deeds.
- To be honest, to be authentic, to be humble.
- To live in the faith that the Universe is on my side so long as I am true to the best that is me.
THIS IS WHAT I STRIVE FOR … What are you striving for?
Come walk with us through our courses and see how they can help you change your life.